Tuesday 3 August 2021

100 Word Story

 Hello any one reading (tediously) this,

 today we had the difficult task set for writing to put a full story in 100 words we also did a unlimited word version of the 100 word story. my story's are underneath:

The Cat (Moggy) was staring at the birds from the deck giving the impression of contemplating in which he definitely was. ‘Those birds wake me up at six clock, not giving me my full rest. I wonder how I can get them away from here? Scare them!’ he answered himself in which the birds replied: ‘you can’t scare us you big meany!’ ‘Oh I will. the next day you wake me I will strike my attack.’ The cat replied. The next day the cat attacked and scared the birds away, a day of peace he got until the next day…

Here is the unlimited word story:


About lunch the more elderly birds sitting in the capital tree of the suburb were contemplating a really important matter and the matter was sitting very closely: a mid-sized cat black with white patches and bright green eyes was staring at the birds from the deck giving the impression of contemplating in which he definitely was. The cat was called Moggy. Moggy had been irritated with the birds for a long time to be precociously two years and three months which is as long as he has been at his home. and the fact that now was their time of most volubility winter made this a whole lot easier. “My, my, my those birds wake me up at six clock, not giving me my full rest. Now is my time to act. I can not let this go on for much longer. How about I scare them!” he answered himself. The birds heard moggy and replied: “you can’t scare us you big meany! We didn’t do anything to hurt you or anything you would not like!” “Oh yes you did! you don't give me my full sleep you wake me up to the sound of your horrible orchestra. I will plan my attack the next day you wake.” The cat replied. 


The next day as the sun was rising creating a red hue was awaiting the call of the birds. When the birds started the morning song Moggy was sharpening his claws making sparks appear on the wood of his owner’s chair, and when the birds were going hunting for fresh slimy worms Moggy was screaming his attack on the tree, and when they got back for lunch Moggy was sneaking up the bark quietly with his new sharp claws up on the twig made bird's nest. Moggy jumped making a whooshing noice up and hissed at them! The birds showered out of the tree screeching loudly and cursing Moggy. 


Moggy got his long awaited day of peace. He ate his food finally peacefully and got the whole fetch of the taste. finally went to sleep on his favorite pillow and finally felt the softness of it and slept with his eyes shut tight. The next day when he woke up no noice could be heard which revealed Moggy brilliantly. But at lunch the familiar cry of birds screeching filled the air and Moggy once again had to restart his sceam to fit the new conditions…




I think the challenge was to improve our editing skills. What do you think?

Blog you later, Caleb

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb i like your a 100 words and i like the seernd part and i like your spelling and like and mamey you sund put more wo0 words . by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Caleb, I really enjoyed both stories - great ideas and some excellent word choices. I had to take a very close look at the photo - it looks like my cat! Interestingly, my cat tries to scare the birds that sit on my fence, but they still come back every day, just like in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Caleb, Im Tia from Room 24 and I love your story! I wonder just a little but how long did it take to make this? Blog you later. (I didn't know what to say sorry?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW amazing work Celeb. what made you write about this story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caleb Wow that's a lot keep up the good work. and How long did this take you?.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.